TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. It measures the ability of non-native speakers of English to students utilize their skills of listening, reading, speaking and writing and is one of the most widely respected and recognized English-language tests in the world.
For students planning to study overseas, TOEFL helps prove that they have the English skills that will actually be needed in an academic classroom. The test is composed of 100% academic tasks and questions. Therefore, many universities and colleges worldwide consider it to be one of the most appropriate tests of English while deciding on admissions.
Preparation is key to getting a good TOEFL score. Investing time and effort in preparing for the exam is a critical element in the test taking strategy. BECS offers quality TOEFL coaching that ensures students get the best possible preparation. The following are some reasons why to join BECS for TOEFL preparation:
- We use the most relevant and frequently tested content helping our students to fully familiarize themselves with the TOEFL exam and to organize their time in an effective manner to achieve the best scores.
- We constantly update and customize our study and reference material, along with practice test papers, to ensure that we are addressing students’ specific areas of concern.
- Our result oriented strategies enable our students to increase both speed and accuracy.
- We have the collection of practice tests follows the same structure as the actual TOEFL exam.
- The realistic practice and extensive training, along with test day tips and exam strategies provided by expert instructors, enhance students’ confidence in preparation for the actual test.
- We provide intensive classroom coaching with access to its in-house library and other centre resources.
- We also provide extensive classes where student can come and practice until the exam date even the duration of classes are over.